Monday, August 10, 2015

PAG History - a personal statement Len Arthur

This weblog was started over six years ago by myself and covered the early years of PAG.

Until recently all the early posts were accessible and should have remained so as an historical archive of the organisation.

There have only been two administrators of this blog me, Len Arthur and Brendan O'Reilly. Brendan was added after I was no longer involved but we remained joint custodians of the archive. I have not removed this early material so, unless there has been an technical problem with Google, the other administrator must have recently done so.

I would like to ask that the material is again made available. I wrote a number of the pieces and these were my sole copies and have not given permission for them to be essentially destroyed.

As the archive arrangement has been broken I have removed Brendan as an administrator and issued this statement for the benefit of anyone who wished to access the archive.

Since writing the above I have now discovered that it is possible to restore the deleted posts as they are cached by Google. So have started to do this with those published in 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment